• International Network of Record Retrievers: Inherit.Estate specializes in the retrieval of records, certificates, and official documents of any nature, from any country in the world;
• Additional Services: At Inherit.Estate, our team also offers additional services, such as notarization, authentication, legalization, certification, legal translation, etc.;
• Global Presence: Inherit.Estate is capable of obtaining official records of any nature from all the continents.
Try Inherit.Estate now by choosing your request from the menu below:
Select the record you need.
Procedure to request a record
1. Collect the applicable information
The necessary information will depend on the type of certificate, its purpose, and special requirements (if applicable). The more data you can provide will allow us to process your request faster. If some information is missing or not available, our team is capable to perform a broad search from other sources.
2. Type of certificate
Next, select the specific type from the drop-down menu Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce, or Miscellaneous Records. Each category requires a different type of data. If you are unable or not sure how to complete all the compulsory fields, feel free to contact us in order to assist you properly.
3. Analysis of your request and the data provided
After reviewing your order, our team will contact you to confirm that everything is in order or if there is some information missing, inaccurate, or incomplete. In that case, we will modify it before processing your request.
4. Quote, estimated delivery time, and methods of payment
You will receive a quote detailing the cost for obtaining the certificate, the estimated delivery time, and our accepted methods of payment. Our corporate policy states that all quotes should be paid upfront. The main reason is that we would not be able to afford collections in case of non-payment after obtaining your certificate. Nevertheless, our clients are reimbursed in full if we are not able to complete a request.
5. Processing your request
In order to process your request, you need to send us proof of your payment made through the method you selected. Next, you will receive a confirmation email stating the type of certificate you requested, as well as any additional formality or service. For example, the Hague Convention Apostille, a notarization, an authentication from a consulate, foreign ministry, or any other governmental authority, as well as a legal translation into any language.
6. Retrieval and shipping of certificates
After obtaining your requested certificate with the required formalities (if any), we will send you an update email including a scanned copy of the certificate. In addition. you will also receive an email including all the shipping information, courier provider, tracking number, and estimated date of delivery.
Get in touch with Inherit.Estate: